Vendor Application Information
- Download the vendor application
- Open it in Adobe Acrobat Reader
- TYPE IN your information or click the check boxes (No scribbly handwriting please! except for signatures of course)
- Save your filled in application
- Print it all out
- Sign all the pages and areas that require a signature. (Don’t miss any!)
- Gather all your other required documents
- Scan everything in and create a PDF file to upload to the Vendor Management Department.
- Be sure to take advantage of the free apps and tutorials on our website!
To get this done fast, just download the free apps from our site and read or print out step-by-step tutorials that are easy to follow!
This is a PDF document. Open it with Adobe Acrobat Reader and type in your information in the boxes. If you cover multiple counties or states, you can use the Coverage Area Generator. It will automatically generate a list of states and/or counties you cover and send it to you in your email. Then just copy and paste into your Vendor Application.
Make sure all the required documents are on hand and ready to scan.
- General Liability Insurance with SEAS listed as a certificate holder. (minimum 1 million dollar coverage)
- Workers Comp Insurance or exemption from workers comp (whichever is applicable)
- Copy of valid driver’s license
- Copy of business license
To perform this step you need a scanner, all you documents, and two pieces of software. If you don’t have a program that will create a PDF file out of your scanned documents, well your in luck! (if you use a Windows PC, that is.) We have free software that you can use to scan your documents and then, with just 1 more click, create the PDF you need.
- Click here Download the free NAPS Scan to PDF app
- Click here to see how to install, configure and use the NAPS Scan to PDF app
When you save your PDF file, please be sure to name it appropriately, such as Business Name – Vendor Application and save it where you can find it again.
4) Compress your scanned PDF file
This file is going to be pretty big, about the size of 30 MP3 songs, so you can see it’s not going to be easy to upload it or email it unless you make it smaller. Here is some free (trial) software that you can use to squash that file down to a manageable size. In my test, it reduced a 119MB pdf file down to just 7MB, which is small enough to email or upload using the Vendor File Upload form.
- Click here Download the free PDF Compressor setup file
- Click here to see how to install, configure and use PDF Compressor to reduce the size of your pdf file.
5) Upload Your Vendor Application PDF file
Once your file is prepared, you are ready to send it to SEAS. The best way to do this is by using our Vendor File Upload form. Once you submit your application through the form you will receive a dated and time-stamped confirmation in your email.
Now you are done until you get a call from Vendor Management for your interview.
!!! ATTENTION !!!
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
- Handwritten applications will not be accepted
- If you don’t sign every page where indicated you will have to resubmit some or all of your application.
- Background checks will be performed on all contractors before they become active in our system.